Sound Grants Services
Sound Grants offers these services to non profits, schools and other organizations:
- Grant resource research for your project or program concept
- Letters of inquiry or intent to prospective funding sources
- Program/project planning and research in cooperation with your staff
- Help with collaborative program development
- Completed grant proposals
- Assistance to your staff in honing their grant writing skills
- Assistance with business plans
- Basic grant writing training for individuals or groups, on a limited basis
- Proof reading and editing (without rewrite) of client's draft proposals and technical assistance
Sound Grants provides a free initial consultation for discussing the scope and fundability of your prospective project or program. We also offer free confidential critiquing of your previously completed and unfunded proposals.
Sound Grants offers two convenient methods to contract services – on an hourly basis or a yearly contract. A discount for small, stable non profits is available. Feel free to contact Beverly Kincaid at (360) 895-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Sound Grants fully supports and adheres to the Code of Ethics set forth by the American Association of Grant Professionals (http://www.grantprofessionals.org/about/ethics.php)
All content © copyright Sound Grants 2006, all rights reserved.